New members can take advantage of this limited time offer!
2 Weeks Unlimited Yoga - $20
Practice any time of day for 2 weeks for only $20!
This deal is great for those who want a sampler of all WildSide Yoga has to offer!
With a variety of classes there's something for everyone. Whether you're brand new to yoga or have been practicing for years you're bound to find classes to keep you excited and engaged in your personal goals.
The studio opens 15 minutes before class starts.
*All Sunday classes are FREE for active Military and Veterans
Self care shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. With us, you'll find a pricing option to fit your your needs and budget.
Be sure to take advantage of our discounts and promotional offers!
$20 for 2 Weeks
Unlimited Trial Pass
Good for classes ANY TIME of day!
*Sign up before your $20 for 2 Weeks Unlimited promotional period ends and receive one of the following discounts:
$10 off our Warrior 3 Membership or $5 off any of our other Warrior Memberships!
10% off any Multi-Month Unlimited Passes!
Single Class $20
Monthly Auto-Pay Memberships
Warrior 3 membership - $129
Unlimited Classes, Discounted Workshop & Event Prices, 10% off Retail & Teacher Training
Warrior 2 membership - $99
10 Classes Per Month
Warrior 1 Membership - $89
7 Classes Per Month
Humble Warrior Membership - $69
5 Classes Per Month
1 month unlimited - $149
3 Months Unlimited - $299
6 Months Unlimited- $549
1 Year Unlimited- $999
*Cancel any monthly membership with 30 days written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. All class packs are non-refundable but may be transferable at the discretion of the studio. No cooling off period. We reserved the right to refuse service to anyone.
no expiration dates!
St Patrick’s Day Sale
12 Classes - $100
10 Classes - $150 ($15/class)
20 Classes - $260 ($13/class)
30 Classes - $333 ($11/class)
*10% Public Service Discount (First Responders, Teachers, Students, Seniors (55+)
*50% Patriot Discount (Active Military & Veterans) & FREE CLASSES ON SUNDAYS
Practicioner Advancement, 200HR & 300HR Vidya Yoga Teacher Training Programs
Led by Senior Instructor, ERYT-500, & Certified Yoga Therapist Robin Hall
For those interested in learning about yoga beyond the poses!
*The Origins of Yoga
*Introduction to Meditation
…and so much more!
200HR & 300HR Teacher Trainings & Certifications
Learn about yoga including :
The Origin of Yoga
Basic Poses & Pose Sequencing
…and so much more!
WildSide Yoga is proud to offer the following education opportunities for students looking to advance their practice as well as teacher certification programs:
200HR Teacher Training & Certification
300HR Teacher Training & Certification
Interested in taking your practice to new heights, increase your understanding of all things yoga, and perhaps the possibility of serving others through teaching?
Fill out the form below and let us know!
*If you are a yoga teacher interested in joining our team, please visit the "Join Our Team" page under the "About" section of our website.
About The Studio
We know you have lots of choices when it comes to picking a place to practice. Here are just a few of the features found here at WildSide Yoga:
- Spacious, open layout --designed to make you feel relaxed when you walk in the door
- Changing rooms with ample space, changing hooks, mirrors, and baby wipes for your convenience
- No mirrors in the practice space so you can focus on yourself
- Padded flooring in our yoga area for a more comfortable yoga practice
- Mat rentals-- rental mats available in case you forget or don't own one
- Knowledgable and courteous staff--our staff is the best, not just because of our ability to teach yoga, but because we love people
- A warm and caring community-- we don't just want you to come in, get your workout, and leave. We want to get to know you. After all, our studio is only as special as the community we desire to foster.
- Special classes and discounts for Military--we know the freedom to do all the things we value in life, including yoga, is because of our service men and women in the armed forces. As a special thank you to them, we offer a hefty discount on our classes and memberships. Come in and let us give back to you for all that you've done for us!
18071 Magnolia Street
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
We're conveniently 2 miles from the 405 fwy. Exit Magnolia and head South. You'll find us located on the Southwest corner of Talbert & Magnolia Streets in Fountain Valley in the Crunch center.
Thanks for visiting our website! We're happy to answer any questions you may have. Simply fill out the contact info form below and we'll get back to you within 2 business days.